Monday, June 11, 2018

6/11 Home Again

Night before last we spent in the Portland Airport Embassy Suites.  The non-stop flight leaving at 13:00 we originally booked morphed into leave at 09:30, brief layover in Salt Lake City (the outgoing plane began boarding before the incoming plane arrived ...... it only worked because (a) most of the passengers on the outgoing had also lost their original booking, and (b) the gates were separated by the time it takes to ask, 'Now, where's gate C7?'

Anyway, the hotel took me back to Dan's Celebration.  I kept trying to get off the elevator on the wrong floor.

Portland airport is low-key and pleasant.  Not the best place I have ever killed a morning, but definitely not the worst.

Great Children's Play Area

Made Me Wish I Was A Child
 
The flights were fine.  Pilots managed to circumvent some bad weather.  We stumbled into home about 20:45. 


Decorative Undersea Life
So, it's time for a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment