Tuesday, March 6, 2018

3/6 Quick Update

When last I reported in, I mentioned the ship is sick.  Passengers and crew continue disappearing.  Cabin doors are blocked by big yellow tape Xs to keep the sick away from the fed.

One woman, who vanished for 48 hours, told me the ship doctor told her so many sick passengers are refusing to respect quarantine that she had 2 choices: be taped into her room or be escorted off the ship and left to find her own way home.  She said she crossed her wrists and said bondage sounded like a great idea.......then sprinted the loo.

Thus far John and I are healthy as.......gosh, what's a good analogy for someone who is running around on excursions and generally being amazingly amazing?

Tomorrow is a sea day.  Traveling against a major oceanic current, it may resemble a roller coaster ride.  But I have some cool pictures to share.  

Hint: Chilean geese are just as bossy as geese from the Northern Hemisphere.

Nighty-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment