I just stand in the center of it all and feel my spirits soar up and up and up. No pictures to share (see below), but it is well worth googling.
You see there was one small problem.
Clouds. And fog. And wind. And 48 degree temperatures. And intermittent rain. And, did I mention 40 mph winds?
After stepping outside several times and almost getting blown over, I had another lovely sea day. Talked extensively with the head of housekeeping. Read. Stepped back out on deck and ran like the dickens.
Our friend, Steve, who's idea of a good time is two weeks at base camp on Mt Everest, hiked 20 miles through the wilderness and wants more.
He's going to get it. Today, 5/13, we are in Jeanu. The landscape is not as dramatic as yesterday. But the weather forecast is on par.
I'm off to find breakfast. Then step outside and see what the day brings.
Hugs to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment