Saturday, May 5, 2018

5/5 Here We Go Again
 
We leave tomorrow and I am almost packed!

Regent Seven Seas Cruise line.  A company we have never sailed before.....but are very hopeful about.

5/6             Fly to San Francisco, California (car takes us to the airport at 04:30 AM)
5/7                At Sea (sleep, recover from yesterday's looooooong day)
5/8                Astoria, Oregon
5/9                Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska (fjords!)
5/10              Sitka, Alaska
5/11              Cruise Hubbard Glacier
5/12              Skagway, Alaska.
5/13              Juneau, Alaska
5/14              Ketchikan, Alaska
5/15              Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
5/16              Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

The best part is are joining our friends from London (okay, technically from Bexley a twenty minute train ride East of London).  And they are traveling with friends!  

So: new people, new cruise line, fourth trip up the Inside Passage of Alaska (bu then, I am a fjord-a-holic, so this works for me).

This is gonna be good!

Temps should range from highs in the 50s down to the 30s.  I am bringing a few short-sleeved, Spring-weight shirts.......but no shorts. 

Now, let's all just hope the internet onboard has enough bandwidth to load blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment